Call our No Win, No Fee personal injury team on
01274 354 271

Personal Injury Claims Bradford Blog

Latest personal injury news and updates.

Teenager goes deaf in carbon monoxide poisoning

A teenager has been robbed of his hearing in an accident at his place of work.  The fast food worker also lost his friend and co-worker in the same incident.  The two young men had been working at a South London carry-out food retailer when they were overcome with carbon monoxide fumes.  They were found unconscious on the store room floor by their employer, who called emergency services.  The two young men were rushed to hospital where one lost his fight for life and the other was in a coma for several days.  It was discovered when he regained consciousness that he had been left profoundly deaf as a result of his exposure to the gas. 

...

Copyright

© Legal Editor

Continue reading
672 Hits
0 Comments
Contact our Specialist Injury Claim Solicitors Bradford
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Please tick the box below.

Invalid Input

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information