Call our No Win, No Fee personal injury team on
01274 354 271

Have you been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault? Our injury lawyers can help you claim compensation through our No Win, No Fee* offering.

Call our Accident solicitors** on 01274354271

Alternatively, you can contact us online to find out more.

Any loss to the senses, be it your eye sight, hearing, sense of touch, taste or smell can be life changing. If this loss has been caused by an accident or the negligence of a third party then the victim could be entitled to bring a compensation claim against that party. The amount of compensation that will be awarded will depend on the seriousness of the injury and will be greater if the accident results in the total and permanent loss of one or more senses.

The senses can be injured in a variety of different accidents including from violent crime, injuries at work caused by exposure to certain toxins and chemicals, slips, trips or falls, road traffic accidents and clinical negligence. The compensation will usually be paid out by the negligent party’s insurance company or in the case of violent crime, by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority.

Blindness & Deafness Compensation

If you would like to make a compensation claim for an injury to the senses following on from an accident that was not your fault then you should speak with a personal injury claims Bradford solicitor who will be able to advise you on how to make a claim and who will also be able to help you recover any consequential loss such as damage to property, loss of income, travel expenses, medical bills, care costs and so on.

Make a Claim for Injury to the Senses

deafness compensation bradfordThere are strict time limits in place for making a claim. Any claim for injury to the senses should be made within three years of the date of the accident that resulted in the injury which means legal advice should be sought from a personal injury claims Bradford solicitor much sooner. Any claim brought outside of three years will be time barred, except in the case of children who can bring a claim up until three years after their 18th birthday i.e. before they turn 21. Where a claim is being made through the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority then the normal rule is that such a claim must be made within two years of the date of the incident.

Contact our Injury To The Senses Lawyers Bradford

Call us on 01274354271 If you wish to make an online enquiry please click here.


*Other costs may be payable

**Personal Injury Claims Bradford have a team of technical claims qualifiers who will speak with you and if you have, in our opinion, a valid claim we can refer your case to one of the personal injury solicitors** on our panel.


Contact our Specialist Injury Claim solicitors** Bradford

Let our lawyers take the strain on your behalf. We are here to help.

Call us on 01274 354 271 Our phone lines are open 24/7

Contact our Specialist Injury Claim Solicitors Bradford
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input
Invalid Input

Please tick the box below.

Invalid Input

We use cookies to improve our website and your experience when using it. Cookies used for the essential operation of the site have already been set. To find out more about the cookies we use and how to delete them, see our privacy policy.

I accept cookies from this site.

EU Cookie Directive Module Information