Personal Injury Claims Bristol are proud to fight hard to claim maximum compensation for people who have been involved in a motorcycle accident. We serve the city of Bristol and surrounding areas, such as Wraxall, Tyntesfield, Gloucester Road, Stokes Croft, Harbourside, Southville, Bath and Bedminster.
No matter what kind of injuries you received, if the accident happened within the last three years and was not your fault, you may be able to claim compensation.
Contact our friendly Bristol team today to find out how you can start your claim today.
Many motorcycle accidents are caused by the negligence of other road users who do not give motorbikes the space they need on roads and do not properly check for motorbikes before they pull out at junctions.
The consequences can be severe for motorcyclists involved in accidents. Common injuries include:
- Head injuries such as concussion and brain damage
- Back and spinal injuries
- Hip, leg, ankle and foot injuries
- Arm, should and hand injuries
- Bone breakages
Gathering Evidence to Support Your Case
If you are involved in a motorbike accident, there are several steps you can take to help ensure that your claim will be successful.
If possible, it is best to gather the following types of evidence:
- Video evidence. You may have had a dash cam fitted to your motorbike or clothing. If you have any recording of the accident, ensure that a digital copy is saved somewhere safe as this footage could be valuable evidence.
- Photo evidence. It may be a good idea to take photographs of the injuries you received. You may also wish to take pictures of any damage that was caused to your motorbike.
- Take detailed notes of all the people involved, the place the accident took place and the exact date and time of the crash. You should record full names, addresses, license plate numbers and dates of birth of all the people who are involved in the accident.
- If anyone witnessed the accident, you should try to get all their contact details.
Making a Claim for a Motorbike Accident
Making a claim for your accident is incredibly straightforward. The process starts by completing our online enquiry form or giving us a call. We will ask you some questions about the date of the accident and the kind of injuries you have received. Once we have established whether you are entitled to make a claim, we will let you know what steps are to be taken next.
Motorbike Accident Lawyers Bristol
It is important to remember that a strict 3-year time limit applies to personal injury claims. Once the three-year deadline has passed, you will be unable to make a claim, so contact our friendly team today to find out how you can claim the compensation that you deserve for your injuries.
Call us on 01274354271 If you wish to make an online enquiry please click here.